In this post I demonstrate where the Creditors’ money went . . . real estate and lifestyle of the two Directors Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers. It’s sickening how the people that helped Qoin on its way for philanthropic reasons have gotten conned by the smiles-in-suits but that’s the way conmen work eh? Self first!
Going back years, the Directors of Qoin have done very well for themselves. Their smooth-talking, big-talking ways have secured millions in grants, loans and advances (many of them never paid) yet two constants have remained . . .
- The rise and rise and rise of Edgar Kampers’ and Rob van Hilten’s private homes; and
- A lovely lifestyle, travelling the globe, “working” in Bali, “Israel” and the USA!
Rob van Hilten’s Asset
The above image shows the before and after photos of Rob van Hilten’s home purchased and renovated during the time that Qoin had “just a few little cashflow issues at the moment”. It’s actually in his wife’s name (Anne Manja Leonore Bedner click for PDF) who runs a little theatre business on the side – it too benefited quite nicely during the time that Qoin’s Creditors were hurting.
I’ve lost count of the number of Qoin’s Creditors who have explained to me that, they “gave up dealing with Qoin because they never got paid” or that they got the phrase, “Oh we’re just a little squeezed at present” and “We’re just about to get our next funding round” . . . you get the picture!
This second set of pictures is Anne’s baby – a new theatre in the Achterhoek Region.
Anne I have a little bit of bad news for you . . . if you are the wife of a criminal who knowingly traded while insolvent and if your husband has personal guarantees on business loans advanced in the good times and you are entering into “slightly less” good times when Creditors are no longer willing to extend grace to your husband and his conman partner, then I’m sorry but no matter whether you have the house in your name or his, your theatre ‘may’ be liable for clawback under the proceeds of crimes acts of The Netherlands. Oh and that may affect the other building beside your theatre – you know, the little doer-upper that you all live in?
Now before you start throwing knives in my direction, please Anne, I’m just the messenger standing up for all the little people who paid for your new house and missed out. Thank you for your kind understanding.
Edgar Kampers’ Asset
I’ve previously revealed Edgar’s real estate – it’s in his own name.
Oh and yes, it too was bought and received a substantial makeover simultaneously to grants received and loans obtained while Qoin traded insolvent, Creditors screaming, staff working for love (and useless shares in a bankrupt company) and deals being done, as per usual, “. . . because we just have a little cashflow squeeze at the moment – our next funding won’t be long!”
Symbid investors in Tradeqoin, take a long hard look at the above images, this is where the bulk of your investment went . . . a pure gift to the conmen . . . who as I have already shown ad nauseum created Tradeqoin as their flagship barter exchange with plans for taking on the world with complementary currencies, yet a total fraud and virtually all (I estimate around 80% or more) of your investment going to two individuals’ personal enrichment.
Does it make you sick?
It does me!
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]