Frontman for the Qoin Con is Rob van Hilten. In this post I turn the light on one of the conmen showing how simple facts get in the way of the truth. Caught lying once and you can be VERY sure that another one is just around the corner. Two, three, four or five times and the pattern is clear – truth and conmen are VERY long distant relations. Enjoy!
All conmen lie, for deceit is their art, in Rob van Hilten’s case it is “big talk” that sounds good but contains loads of “BS talk” – liars forget their lies in due course but Google doesn’t and that helps investigative bloggers like me to expose people like Rob (and his partner in crime Edgar Kampers) for who they REALLY are . . . liars. When the truth is out, it shows them up for being arrogant and well, just stupid!
In my research into Tradeqoin I sought help from the Netherlands to clarify Rob’s past and to help translate from Dutch. Interesting things came to light – for example when Rob left school; university and so on – THREE DIFFERENT stories emerged. I blogged about this previously that Rob’s leaving school at 16 isn’t a problem to me – I too did that and never regret missing the Uni thing for a minute – the point is not whether Rob left school at 16, went to University or not – it is that HE LIES about it all!
In a future post I will be showing how Rob has concealed the proceeds of his (and Edgar’s) crimes in his wife’s names, but for now, here are snippets (translated again thanks to Google Translate) and links to the source data (for Dutch speakers).
By way of explanation (as it has been explained to me):
Here are three interviews where RvH has three different versions of his history.
One version he went to university, another version he left school when he was 16 and another version he left the HEAO in 1993 (around age 25)
HEAO you need to have finished HAVO (which is the higher level education in high school) But when you leave high school at 16 it is impossible to go to HEAO.
By not finishing HEAO it is also impossible to go to University. But that was impossible already because he left school at 16.
1. NR New Radio
time 0:44 Paul Liempt asks of Hilten-How did you ended up in the world of cc?
time 0:50 Reply Rob van Hilten-After college
2. Left School at 16 – Puff-piece
In the next article, Rob Van Hilten prematurely gone sixteen of school.
At sixteen, he started his first business. He even quit school to devote himself completely to.
“I want to devote myself to the proper management of the earth”
“The business is Rob van Hilten (39) in the blood. At sixteen, he started his first business. He even quit school to devote himself completely to.”
3. Yet another version!
Here it was again the Heao.
This next example Rob lies that Qoin is the only barter exchange in The Netherlands – oops! They forgot to mention Trade Xchange – the incumbent and for a decade, the ONLY barter exchange in The Netherlands!
time 2:15 Paul Liempt Asks Netherlands to how deal with this coin =
Rob response time 2.16 -The Netherlands is a real laggard in this market
time 2.24 Reply Rob-Next to us a few small initiatives barter your business and now we do.
This next segment relates to Tradeqoin the flagship commercial barter exchange of the Qoin operations, one I showed to be an outright fraud in 2014.
TradeQoin tax and parking meter payments:
In this Qoin puff piece Rob van Hilten spins a few yarns . . . but the story like all conmen’s stories reads very well of course!
I found the original interview weblink (interview with RVH)
http://t2c.nl/nl/interview/intervieuw-rob-van-hilten-algemeen-directeur-qoin.html This is not working.
Interview: Rob van Hilten, Managing Director Qoin
I want to devote myself to the proper management of the earth
The business is Rob van Hilten (39) in the blood. At sixteen, he started his first business. He even quit school to devote himself completely to. He is now thick twenty years later, general manager of Qoin, a social enterprise dedicated to sustainable economic development. “I am infected with the sustainability virus.”
On your sixteenth your first business?
“That went quite naturally. I worked alongside school at the local cigar shop. The owner sat evenings behind his computer to do the bookkeeping, he spent manually all data from the cash register to the PC. We were then still in the early stages of computers, software, so this was not really yet. I thought it must be faster when I discovered that there was a similar type of plug at the box office and on the PC. I then a cable between the computer and the cash register, and written a program which data could be transferred directly. One thing led to another, I always helped more parties to create custom software. Eventually, I took the step to stop mid HEAO. I prefer going to the challenge of doing business than go to school and I have never regretted it. On my 23 I quit that company. “
Did you not feel like?
“The national interest came into play, as they say. I was called up for military service, but I refused. And then you have to do alternative service, something with a registered interface. I chose to work for Action Strohalm that kept during that time engaged in the relationship between economic development and the lack of sustainable development. Or, why the poor the rich are getting richer, poorer, why do we fish the seas empty and what can we change that? I am infected with the sustainability virus. “
Out of the blue?
“I grew up in the countryside, so the love for animals and nature was always there. Working with Action Strohalm has made me even more aware of the good with the earth. I worked with great pleasure, but it started to itch after six years, I wanted to take again. Together, I set up the company Barataria with two partners, in collaboration with industry and government projects set up with the aim to accelerate sustainable development. In 2002 we went bankrupt. It was a turbulent time there was crisis, sustainability became unfashionable, Pim Fortuyn was murdered by an environmental activist, Liveable Rotterdam came to power and the municipality of Rotterdam was our largest customer. In a few months time fell to 40 percent of our revenues away. And that we could not. “
Hilten_RobDaar you than sitting at home on the couch …
“I then several years as a management consultant, but ended again opted for entrepreneurship. In 2006 I started with Edgar Kampers Qoin. We are committed to sustainable economic development. We assist governments and businesses quickly towards sustainability; costs down and increase the competitiveness is the starting point. That’s good, because the company has grown to eight employees. By now, everyone is well aware that corporate social responsibility is not a fad. “
That sounds nice, but how does that work in practice?
“Many people have the idea that sustainability costs money, but that is a misconception. Sorry. Making sustainability and profitability go hand in hand. Our approach is not for nothing called the sustainable earning method. First we determine operates a business in any industry. Then we take a risk, for instance, child labor is carried out by the suppliers? Then we look at the supply side, there is much work from a fixed workplace or employees on the road a lot? I will give an example. At this time we support a company that deals in IT hardware. That usually happens from office. We look over the possibilities for sustainable enterprise in the workplace. This is possible by adjusting the lighting, remember to let LED lights, solar panels by installing itself so that power can be generated, and by purchasing green power. But also the business product can naturally sustainable. In this case we advise you to sell PCs that use less energy and to take back depreciated PCs. Which may again have a place in society, for example in schools, or they can be recycled. “
It still only costs money?
“Of course you have to invest in it, but ultimately the money yields. In this case, the energy costs will drastically be reduced. In addition, an entrepreneur can say with a straight back to the outside world: “We operate sustainably. Companies that do have a competitive advantage, because customers and other stakeholders now expect organizations to assume their responsibility with regard to society and the environment. Really, the tide is turning. Want to make your organization’s future-proof, then you should go to corporate social responsibility, or you’ll miss the boat on time. “
How do you know if a customer or company undertakes sustainable?
“An organization can be certified in this area. There are various certificates such ISO140001 or EMAS. They can then use in their utterances towards the market. Only do many companies do not. Not because they do not sustainability, but certification is quite expensive. Before your organization meets the requirements, you will surely soon have a day or 25 a consultant on the floor to get the house in order. The cost than running properly. Not rightly we think, so we developed the ‘easyJet’ method: cheaper but equally effective. Companies can do a lot ourselves, so that we as a management consultant need only four to nine days. That saves course enormously the costs. “
Are you also a little private socially responsible working?
“Haha. I do my best, but I’m not Catholic than the Pope. We recently called one of the two cars taken off the door from this perspective. But it’s not that I weigh all day or the social responsibility is what I do. I’m a reasonable consumer in terms of water, because I like to shower. That’s okay, you do not have to leave everything, but you can help with a number of things to a better environment. I hope that when I leave the earth again, my kids can say, “Daddy did do good things.” I am a happy man.”
Rob, I hope that when your kids find out the real you (and they surely will if they don’t already) that they will be able to forgive you, for contrary to your interview story here, their “Daddy did do [some very bad] things”. You might also have problems “when [you] leave earth again”.
In the meantime though your problems are now with screaming creditors and people from all walks of the industry you have defrauded for more than a decade as they are and will continue to find out the truth about you and your Qoin Con.
My book, The Qoin Con, will make very sure of that!
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]