In this post I demonstrate some of Qoin’s various entities, current, past and ‘phantom’ companies showing how the essentially two-man con uses new companies for old, to confuse investors (and investigators). It’s a veritable rabbit-warren, a maze specifically engineered for successful confusion, except for those with inside information, [like me]. Enjoy these revelations . . . if you enjoy seeing crime unraveled in real-time.
Qoin, a Dutch Foundation is a front for the personal enrichment of Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers, two conmen specialising in the Complementary Currency field for more than a decade.
The two Directors involved have gotten away with rotating credit, living a nice lifestyle primarily off grants and investments obtained under false pretences and knowingly trading while insolvent.
A major component of the fraud is the use of a large number of entities (foundations and companies) used to conceal their real intent – personal enrichment.
SOME OF THE ENTITIES
The following lists some of the entities Edgar Kampers (primarily) has established and closed, and indeed two of them NEVER established at all. The act of closing a company while it has liabilities is immoral and most likely illegal, as I have already explained. The latter aforementioned activity trading with non-existent companies is likely yet another crime for trading without a business license in The Netherlands is a [serious] crime.
In their own words:
Qoin BV is opgericht door en volledig eigendom van de stichting POsitive INcentive Techniques and Systems, die in het dagelijks leven de naam Qoin gebruikt …
ENGLISH: Qoin BV was founded and wholly owned by the foundation POsitive INcentive Techniques and Systems, which in everyday life the name Qoin used …
ondergebracht bij de stichting met uitgesloten aansprakelijkheid: Stichting Positive Incentive Techniques and Systems,
ENGLISH: hosted by the foundation with limited liability: Foundation Positive Incentive Techniques and Systems,
Trademark registration was filed for Tradeqoin by Stichting POsitive Incentive Techniques and Systems
Registered under Qoin B.V.
- Green Qoin
- Samen Doen
- Carbon Qoin
- Carbon Coin
- Time Qoin
Currently Registered (as at 6 Feb 2016)
- TradeQoin B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 61393592 Vestigingsnr. 000030500664
- Coöperatieve Vereniging Symbid Investeerders in TradeQoin U.A. Hoofdvestiging KvK 62662813 Vestigingsnr. 000031651496
- TradeQoin Regio Groot Amsterdam Coöperatie U.A. Hoofdvestiging KvK 62021869 Vestigingsnr. 000031074227
- Stichting Administratiekantoor Kleine Aandeelhouders TradeQoin, KvK 61393584
- Qoin B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 60484470 Vestigingsnr. 000029676649
- Edgar Kampers Advies Hoofdvestiging KvK 51893185 Vestigingsnr. 000021871353
- Edgar Kampers Beheer B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 11054471 Vestigingsnr. 000002928833
- Vereniging Vrienden van QOIN, KvK 34275740
- Stichting POsitive INcentive Techniques and Systems, KvK 34190117
- Van Hilten-Bedner Beheer B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 34180122 Vestigingsnr. 000001743724
- Samen doen/positoos B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 64002691 Vestigingsnr. 000032866186
- Vereniging middelenbeheer Qoin Hoofdvestiging KvK 64173224
- Stichting Vrienden van QOIN, KvK 34275743QOIN Nederland B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 34269639 Vestigingsnr. 000019647956
- Kampers Van Hilten Beheer B.V. Hoofdvestiging KvK 34268191 Vestigingsnr. 000018929567
- Qoin, KvK 34269639 Vestigingsnr. 000019647875
- Qoin International B.V. i.o.
- Stichting Administratiekantoor TradeQoin
In my book The Qoin Con I explain in more the significance of an entity required to be established under contract and yet never done so. This is sloppy work from the conmen which amongst other fraudulent activities, will come back to bite them!
I would note that multiple entities, even the openign and closing of various entities does not prove a crime per se, but it is a strong indicator of funny things occurring with money and a ‘red flag’ to invetigators, especially in the context of a track record of bankruptcies, trading while insolvent and other fraud!
In Qoin’s crowdfunding in Q4 2014/2015, an investor pledged to support the funding round; then found my blogs; asked some questions; got totally confused and then pulled out. I have spoken to this investor (Krispijn) and he is an intelligent, lucid and a highly experienced crowdfunding investor.
His decision to pull out was logical and sensible. All other Symbid investors will inevitably lose their money as the Qoin Con is in the process of collapsing.
Here is an example of the resulting sea of confusion from just one investor asking simple questions and a conman spinning a story. Remember that when the Qoin front-man Rob van Hilten talks here:
- Not all the entities existed at the time of the claims he made them; and
- Some of the entities STILL have not been established, and likely never will be; and
- The restructuring had not yet and still has not yet occurred;
- Even if it did it simply hides unserviceable debt;
- The figures and projections being quoted in the Symbid crowdfunding campaign were ALL proven fraudulent;
- That the bulk of the €50k funding went directly into huge personal enrichment of the two Directors;
- The entire Qoin operation was trading while insolvent; and
- A ‘smart’ investor was confused!
THE SYMBID EXCHANGE
This exchange can still be read at the Symbid site in Dutch. Copies should be taken by interested parties before Symbid hides the evidence in their likely cover-up, for they are complicit in the fraud, having been warned and unusually extending the campaign following my revelations of the fraud AND a midstream devaluation of €1m by the conmen!
TradeQoin is pick a subsidiary of Qoin as much as I can from the documents. I want to know who are the shareholders of Qoin, whether it be employees or employees of TradeQoin TradeQoin and also on the payroll of Qoin? If the latter is the case, how is the distribution of hours between Qoin and TradeQoin, and how the crowdfunders be minority shareholders protects against writing hours TradeQoin?
Krispijn Beek [investor]
The new legal structure Qoin is currently being completed. Qoin BV was founded and wholly owned by the foundation Positive Incentive Techniques and Systems, who called Qoin in daily life use and from which we have undertaken over the last four years. The board of the foundation consists of Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten.There is a Board of Trustees which Rob and Edgar checks. This consists of Job Voorhoeve, Dimitri from Zantvliet-Rozemeijer and Roel Wolfert.
At the end of the year will be an equity offering in which three join shareholders; Rob van Hilten, Edgar Kampers and a foundation that manages the employee shares.
The staff Qoin and TradeQoin consists of a mix of house staff (6 people), self-employed professionals. The staff is currently all on the payroll of the foundation. Qoin is a matrix organization. Most of our colleagues working for the various activities of Qoin: consulting, software, TradeQoin our time currencies and the charitable activities of the foundation. We find it important to be able to deploy staff wide. That’s good for their personal development. Which in turn is good for Qoin because we thereby get a better staff. People who want to specialize in one particular product will also get the chance to do so. To facilitate this, there is as yet chosen to accommodate all the staff within one organization from which people are “placed” in the various activities. How will we organize this match is currently under discussion. Probably all the contracts transferred to the BV, in order to secure the idealistic character of the foundation.
Currently, five people TradeQoin of an overall value of ± 3 FTE.
Shareholders who receive a share in TradeQoin Symbid through this campaign, organized in a cooperative. This is the standard way Symbid works. The bylaws of the cooperative are from Symbid. A shareholders’ agreement concluded between the shareholders, which can be found on this site. It describes all agreements between the shareholders.
There are no special arrangements to ensure plenty of time to write from Qoin TradeQoin. However; the final responsibility of TradeQoin be judged on results. This person will also send the correct writing of hours by employees. After all: the lowest possible cost is the creed, certainly as long as no profit is made yet. We consider the risk Krispijn thereby does not make all large and in nobody’s interest.
You owe me now really lost with foundations and limited companies. So we now have two foundations, eg, 2 and 1 cooperative.
- So we now have a foundation for idealistic matters. Which is currently the sole owner of the instance Qoin
- The example Qoin where the foundation is now the sole shareholder in, and where you, Edgar Kampers and a foundation of employee shares administers may soon share in a share issue.
- The example TradeQoin where crowdfunders can get 8.5% of the shares through Symbid holds through a cooperative, where Qoin the other 91.5%.
- A cooperative of crowdfunders who will own 8.5% of Qoin and there a half tonnes should resign. Yet BeNEW what you, Edgar and staff pickling in Qoin to become a shareholder in a profitable example, which in turn, 91.5% have an example that is worth according to you alone, 1.7 million and a loss.
The staff go over to the ‘example’. Which one is that? Qoin or TradeQoin?
And why is low cost for TradeQoin the credo? I see a cost structure based on what you have states that requires running a viable barter business is far too high by 1.5 million Euro to 600 to 1,000 members, while you roughly 4 to 7 tonnes of sales (assuming 100% paying members in a freemium model, which would be a globally unique).
If I business model inspiring, I see a very high burn rate of cash flow, which is spent on personnel besides cash also shares get a say to your already profitable example. Payment in shares is more common in startups (even when I myself have invested), but in exchange for lower or no pay. I do not see that in your story.
I just hung a new attachment to this pitch containing the organization chart of the Qoin Group. Qoin is 94.2% owned TradeQoin. The remaining shares are held by the former owners of Barter Your Business, the network set up colleague Greg Prižmić in Haarlem. We took that network earlier this year and a portion of the sale consisted of shares.
Important addition: immediately after the share issue, Edgar and I act as a director of the foundation back. The board is then taken over by the Supervisory Board, if necessary. supplemented with 1 or 2 persons. Edgar is director of the foundation – which we then also rename the Qoin Foundation.
This diagram is not yet the cooperative, which is co-owner of TradeQoin eg nav this campaign.
I trust therefore be sufficient answer your questions about the structure of the Qoin group.
The staff is basically about to Qoin BV, the parent company. It may be that the TradeQoin staff will be employed by TradeQoin eg if we choose a different texture.This depends among other things on the advice of our accountant and lawyer.
The wages of Qoin house is quite modest. Staff has a fairly spacious but no salary. We do not have pension or other luxury ornaments. Moreover, we are working very hard and a lot of overtime. We reward shares Qoin BV.
You can see the organisational chart by clicking on the link in the original Symbid website in Dutch. I have and did at the time of the crowdfunding campaign – it’s all BS; a maze of nonsense, especially when you know where the money went – directly into the two Directors’ personal houses!
The confusion is obvious to this investor – and it’s deliberate.
It is also interesting that the Qoin people asked investors to come for a cuppa coffee rather than address meaningful questions online! Not a slam dunk sure sign of conmen at work, but a strong indicator of it, then well proven by other means!
Another interesting factor is that (like all conmen without a conscience) they use others and lie to the people who help them, which is the strong message in my book The Qoin Con – The Real Story Behind the FUNNY MONEY JOKERS. I can assure you that those in the industry who have actively (and some like IRTA’s Executive still do) supported these crooks have NO IDEA of this sea of obfuscation nor the real story behind what they universally believe to be the “nice-guys” of the industry doing good things and running a simple Foundation!
Qoin was established to be and has only ever been a front for the personal enrichment of the two principals Rob van Hilten (the front-man) and Edgar Kampers (the brains).
The sea of confusion from a string of changing entities is designed for one thing only; obfuscation – a maze of intrigue that attempts to conceal the real fraud, one I call The Qoin Con, a business trading while insolvent for years and now facing bankruptcy with unservicable debt, upset creditors and reducing capacity to beg and borrow as word gets out that Qoin is a long-running Con.
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]