This is a public warning to Tradeqoin Members (and other participants in the Qoin Con) that within 7 days I will be listing all participants in the fraud, giving them a rating from RED, through ORANGE to GREEN in regards to their role in perpetuating the fraud.
This is a copy of an email send to all participants of the Tradeqoin fraud. My hunch is that most of them will realise by now that they have been used and (except for a few of Qoin’s friends, insiders and proxies) some of them will take action to remove their names from the public list.
The smart ones . . . the rest I will list on the page where I reveal all.
THE EMAIL OF WARNING
Dear Sir/MadamI am an author and investigative blogger based in Samoa and have previously exposed Tradeqoin as a fraudulent barter exchange.
I note that you (or your company) is listed as a member of Tradeqoin. I write here as a courtesy to inform you that within 7 days I will be publishing a post listing all participants in the fraudulent activities of Qoin, a Dutch Foundation with various other entities. This will include all participants listed as active members of the Tradeqoin fraud, including it appears, yourself.In 2014/2015 I blogged extensively about how Qoin’s flagship commercial barter exchange Tradeqoin was a total fraud with only 6% active members (if that!) hardly trading at all, indeed one of my team may have spoken to you at the time! If this is the case, thank you for participating in my research – you have helped me to understand and expose the truth which has now led to my latest book launching soon – The Qoin ConMay I suggest that if you do not wish to be seen to participating in this fraud that you have your name removed from Tradeqoin’s marketing materials – for they are obviously using your name to gain credibility. This is not a binary situation for me hence my categorisation of participants into 5 colour-coded categories from RED (full active participants in the fraud) through ORANGE to GREEN (innocent).I understand that some people may not know or understand that their name/company is being used thus, hence my advance notice here to you. Should you wish your name to be left off my list, simply email me with advice that you are not an active or willing participant (or whatever your situation is) and I will respond appropriately.If you have been used by the conmen Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten, an excellent way to validate your position is to CC me into any email request for Tradeqoin to cease their use of your name on their marketing materials and/or membership of Tradeqoin barter exchange.Should you require clarification of any matter I am available, able and willing to speak with you personally. There is a plethora of background information and commentary with ample evidence of the Con on my website, simply search for QOIN or TRADEQOIN.Thanking you for your time and cooperation.
Dennis A. Smith – www.dennis.co.nz – My digital home
Camp Samoa – www.campsamoa.com – Samoa on a budget!
SWAP Foundation – www.swapsamoa.com – Home of Samoa voluntourism
Gold Tick Services Ltd – www.goldtick.co.nz – Information facilitators: print & web
WWOOF Samoa – www.wwoofsamoa.com – Volunteering on organic farms in Samoa.
Samoa Village Stays – www.samoavillagestays.com – Experience third-world rural Samoa– – – – – – – –Phone (mobile): +685 777-9999
Street: Camp Samoa, Aleisa East, Samoa
Postal: P O Box 55, Apia, Samoa
Club Credits Code: FX693M8
– – – – – – – –
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]