I share in this post, a damning response to IRTA’s response to a challenge from a longterm IRTA critic and industry player, Jacob Musschenga. I hold the bulk of my commentary for a separate post. Enjoy …
Dear IRTA Member,
In light of Mr. Musschenga’s email sent to the IRTA membership today, we want to clarify the situation for you. We received his “letter of concern” yesterday, and we were actually on the phone with IRTA’s legal counsel when he sent the email out to you today. As many of you know, this has been a long coordinated effort to tarnish the reputation of the association, the industry itself and Ron and I.
* it was never coordinated. Ron and Annette do not have the decensy to respond in person to me, so therefore I respond via Dennis. Luckily it seems there are more concerned irta members with me, otherwise we would have never gotten this email.i did receive several mails from ex irta members who were still listed. Now this is the same procedure as tradeqoin and DME had. They did not remove members that terminated their membership
IRTA has been reviewing the assertions and alleged facts as we would in any individual case, which certainly can take more than 24 hours. We do not rely on sources that we know by direct experience publish a significant amount of material that is not factual.
* how many facts do you need? I have forwarded many official documents signed and certified, if that is reffered to as not factual what is? Even official documents of Diederick Gunthers who was interviewed by Dennis A Smith.
IRTA’s authority, obligations and responsibilities are limited to and conducted in accordance with its nonprofit and tax-exempt purposes. Its views, positions, and recommendations are those it believes to be factually correct and in the best interests of the global barter and exchange industry.
I have contacted Ron Whitney in writing in an early stage already that if I found any proof of fraud if he was interested. And yes if I discoveren fraud or malpractice in the industry he wanted to know. So here we have apparently a different opinion about what is in the best interest of the industry. So best interest for Ron whitney and Annette? Or for the industry, because when I sent the proof all backed by facts and documents, they were not interested at all. They simply ignored it. Also I cannot recall that anyone has asked for the telephone files of the research that Dennis did, exposing the tradeqoin mementship. i did.
The assertions made that IRTA has some special relationship with Qoin or was involved in a “cover-up” are absurd. Qoin has been treated in the same manner as every other IRTA member. They first joined as a start-up organization in 2007 when Krista Vardabash was the Executive Director, and followed the customary IRTA membership application process.
* It was TradeXchange that hosted that conference in Brussels. Ron and Annette were not there. i was. I took pictures so we know who were there. i can tell you that they did not go through any process at all. They could just join while they had no bartercompany at all, just by the promiss of establishing one in about 6 months! And they claimed to have 1000 members in the next year….duh. Then they went bust. See the correspondence with Alfred Boeve who lend them money, that is still not repaid.
After years as a member, Rob van Hilten was nominated from the floor at the business meeting of the 2012 Jamaica Convention by another member, and he was then elected to the board by the vote of the membership at the same convention, exactly like every board member has been.
*May I refresh your mind. Rob was chosen vice president in 2007 in the European board, at the sameconference where they joined without having a bartercompany. This was the whole reason we resigned! Because how was it possible that these new applicantmembers could become full members straight away and be chosen in the board? This was against all rules of Irta.
As you know, IRTA has absolutely no inside information about the finances of any of its members. As a result, we can only address financial matters as they relate to membership status, as they become available from credible sources.
* so how about the Symbid platform, was’nt that a credible source? Telemarketing research, performed by Dennis? You can offcourse just stick your head in the sand. Has’nt any of the UCmembers ever tried to get something , like hotels or restaurants in NL on trade from them?
When they hosted a seminar in The Hague, rob van hilten contacted Tradexchange for accomodation. Since they did not have any. Everybody in this business knows that hotels are the easiest members to sign up. Did that not ring a bell?
There has been a considerable amount of misinformation published regarding Qoin and its related companies. And as you recall, in the weeks leading-up to the 2014 Cancun convention the same parties initiated a campaign to discredit IRTA and shut-down UC. At that time 99% of our membership feedback was to ignore the campaign. While IRTA’s resources are limited, and we have numerous projects diverting our attention, we will evaluate all the pertinent material factors regarding the Qoin matter and respond in an appropriate, professional manner, after our thorough review is completed.
* mis information? I think Dennis is and has been spot on, with resources that are very reliable and can be checked by just anybody. You do not need to be a Sherlock Holmes. The whole trail of debts they left, the official bankrupty documents from the curator, or is he in it too, to discredit Irta and Qoin? Ask yourself a question, why did they not pay the software developer in trade? Because he is listed on the Tradeqoin website as a member! Quess what he is not a member at all! So could it be that the other 350 members of this succesfull healthy company are there or not? The research Dennis did, showed a whole different picture.
And the succesfull softwarebusiness… Cyclos open source software that was modified for tens of thousand of euros of which 59,000 not paid.
Youget a grant from government,and stichting Doen, to develope software, you then take an existing open source software that you modify for a huge amount money and still leave the supplier unpaid, so where did the money go? And if they had a bartercompany in 2007, what happened to that software?
You just need to want to see the facts! They are there when you open your eyes.
I will wait and see what is in the report of the curator in three months and see who was right?
In the interim, we welcome any and all questions that you might have, so please feel free to reach out to us.
*hmmm thought that 99% of the irta members did not care?
IRTA has become a totally corrupt organisation with primarily two individuals in DEEP DOO-DOO as I reveal day after day proof of their nepotism having fallen for the two smooth-talking conmen in the Netherlands, masquerading as industry experts.
IRTA has only one way to resolve the issues I have been raising – immediate affirmative action, the removal of the two corrupt individuals Ron Whitney and Annette Riggs. They might be nice guys/gals, smile sweetly and talk the talk but taking on a blogger fearless to speak the truth when you are on such shaky ground is foolishness. When Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten are facing criminal charges and should they be found guilty and be staring at concrete walls, I will be still blogging about how IRTA’s Executive defended and protected their friends against all reason.
As I have said before, who needs fiction when real life is so incredible!
Thank you Jacob for your response to IRTA’s response.
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]