IRTA and Qoin are spinning the Qoin bankruptcy. Here’s the latest BS from this corrupt cartel and my commentary. Enjoy the way these crooks are squirming in the light of truth. All of course revealed on this blog in realtime.
IRTA & QOIN
As a follow-up of our May 4th, 2016 email regarding Stichting Qoin, please see below Rob van Hilten’s May 6th, email effectively withdrawing their IRTA membership, due to the voluntary bankruptcy filing of Stichting Qoin.
Right, so it’s OK to go bust owing lots of people money [deliberately] because it’s VOLUNTARY!!!
Let’s get this perfectly clear – Qoin is a con, has always been a con and they only went bankrupt because a blogger had the b*lls to take on the establishment and prove once and for all the corruption and nepotism within the industry experts working with the industry association.
While two other Qoin companies are still operating, TradeQoin BV, (Qoin’s trading platform with 350 businesses), and Qoin BV, (Qoin’s consulting & software arm), neither are members of IRTA.
GOOD! Finally some sanity prevails at IRTA, and I can assure you IRTA Executive that neither of these businesses actually exist in real life – the company is an illegal attempt to extricate value from the bankruptcy and the Curator will claw this back as it was done within 12 months of the bankruptcy AND the 350 businesses is total BS. At 200x I showed that only 6% were genuine members and there is and has been ZERO trading for years.
IRTA, you lie, you are covering up for your criminal friends Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers and are making fools of yourselves and a mockery of your supposed role in the barter industry. YOu back a donkey over a thoroughbred, and the industry is getting to know and see as every day goes by your real colours and conduct – black, crooked and corrupt
Thank you for your time and attention.
Annette Riggs & Ron Whitney
From: Rob van Hilten <email@example.com>
Date: Fri, May 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: IRTA Request: Re: Clarification on Entities:: Re: Smith’s Latest
To: Ron Whitney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: Annette Riggs <email@example.com>, Scott Whitmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, John Strabley <email@example.com>, “Carl Steinbrenner, Esq.” <firstname.lastname@example.org>
That’s right, unfortunately for you but VERY fortunately for the health of the industry!
I note that you demonstrate your ‘stunning’ ethics yet again. YOu knew you were going down in January 2016, YOu were forced into bankruptcy by my blogging in February 2016, You went bust in March 2016; I announced your bankruptcy on this blog and you finally in May advise IRTA when you are forced into it. Like the common criminals that you are – you have no shame!
I have to inform you that we have had stichting Positive Incentive Techniques and Systems, also known as stichting Qoin, recently entering into bankruptcy on a voluntaire basis recently. The foundation, which was the R&D grant driven R&D organisation within the Qoin group,
No Edgar, The Foundation was THE central entity of your entire operations established with your legal advisor Mr Deiderick Gunters specifically to protect you from this very situation that unfolded. All that you have done is to try to extricate the Qoin name from your foul mess of a fraud belatedly and illegally.
Proof can be found in my blogging; your recent Domain Name ownership changes [yet again following my realtime blogging exposing your amateurism].
has faced several nasty issues
Yes, a perfect storm eh? Blogger, logic, fact – criminal conduct exposed, dayafter day after week after week.
which in the end led to a (negative) cross-pollinations.
For you, yes, but not for the creditors who will get back at least SOMETHING when the Curator claws back the assets you have attempted to hide, AND back to your personal home(s).
We did everything we could, but bankruptcy had become unavoidable.
And not even IRTA could save you from the chop eh?
The other companies within the group (a.o. Qoin BV (our consultancy and software company) and TradeQoin BV (managing the Tradeqoin barter network) are healthy and continuing on their commercial routes according to strategy.
Oh no they are not! I call total BS on this nonsense. Neither you nor Rob will EVER secure grants or funding again following your visits to jail as long as I am alive and blogging. You have nothing, Qoin IS nothing and you will forever be seen to be conartists without shame. My strategy is to speak the truth to you and about you fearlessly and relentlessly. Your strategy? NONE!
As it was stichting POINTS that was the member of IRTA, in name of the Qoin Group, I unfortunately have to request you to withdraw stichting POINTS from the IRTA membership.
And THAT ladies and gentlemen is the END or should be the end of a sickening saga for IRTA. That the Executive of IRTA should have brought these conmen into the IRTA association; fallen for their smooth silky words like the rest of the world THEN attacked the blogger who exposed Tradeqoin and the Qoin and then the two conmen; then protected them to the end,, even now with this communication full of spin is typical. Simply a disgusting display of nepotism, proving Daniel Evans 100% correct when he claimed the same, years ago!
Daniel Evans: 1
Oh the irony! Who would want fiction when we have real life like this!
Rob van Hilten
CEO Qoin Group
Ron D. Whitney
Executive Director, IRTA
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]