In this post I release the initial Curator’s (Liquidator) report into failed Complementary Currency ‘experts’ Qoin. This proves the extreme accuracy my blogging with these recently revealed official figures EXACTLY as I revealed them months ago. I also pass comment on the sheer stupidity of the two conmen, accomplished liars now outed as men without a morsel of conscience and I predict their personal financial demise. This is also THE post that IRTA’s Executive have dreaded coming, documentary proof that not only their Board Member Rob van Hilten’s business is (and has always been) a fraud (and that they have been actively covering for these shysters) but that indeed my blogging has INCREDIBLE credibility, contrary to their formal claims otherwise.
Qoin is a Con.
It always has been a front for the personal enrichment of the two directors, Edgar Kampers & Rob van Hilten. Their recent bankruptcy was confirmed online recently and today I release the official Curator’s Report [Original Liquidators Report 29 – 04 – 2016 in Dutch] that shows the extent of the losses – some 1/4 million Euros and assets in the order of only 1ok Euros!
This is a Google Translate version of the original document interspersed with my own notes and explanations:
Public bankruptcy report entity (ex. 73A Act.)
Number: Date: 29-04-2016
Insolvency number: F.13 / 16/163
Toezichtzaaknurnmer: NLTZ: 0000004964: F001
Date of judgment: 29-03-2016
Curator: Mr. F.G.H.. parings
R C: Mr. AE de Vos.
Bankrupt name: Foundation Foundation Positive incentive Techniques and Systems Bankruptcy number C / 13/16/163 F
Date of judgment: March 29, 2016
Curator: Mr. F.G.H.. parings
Judge Auditor: Mr. A. E.. the Fox
research / opzeffen community currencies’
Staff average number
This is the truth – Qoin only had four staff and they were ‘let go’ due to the bankruptcy. The truth is that they had nothing; were making promises to the staff and lying to keep the business ticking over so that they could scam some more money off even more suckers BUT the Dutch community got wind of their ways thanks to my blogging and couldn’t do it – they got and are still being simply laughed out of town.
Calls to a Qoin answering service get redirected to the conmen’s cellphones but they don’t answer and are now in hiding, the same since I started blogging.
Qoin no longer exists.
Balance at end of period
What did I tell you? What have I been telling you for months – no years? Here is your official proof.
The Qoin barrel is empty!
March 29, 2016 Cm April 29, 2016
Hours spent in reporting period
39 hours and 6 minutes
Total hours worked
39 hours and 6 minutes
This public report is prepared on the basis of the RECOFA guidelines for bankruptcy and suspension of payments (2009). This public report contains the findings of the trustee during the first weeks.
The contents of this public report is based on the on hand and asked
Available pieces and lined with various people involved
discussions. In subsequent public versiagen can further nuances and can further update of facts and circumstances, as shown in this first public report, occur.
Settlement bankruptcy Stichting Points
On March 24, 2016 ward by the clerk of the District Court of Amsterdam received its own bankruptcy petition, after the foundation by judgment of March 29, 2016
Foundation Positive incentive Techniques and Systems, referred to as “foundation Points” in bankruptcy was declared.
Here is a rare detail error in my previous reporting. I have previously explained that the bankruptcy was forced upon them but the conmen put the foundation under themselves according to this report (even though their hand was forced to do it). I interpreted the publicly visible information that the court “declared/put” into bankruptcy [English translation from the original Dutch] and assumed wrongly that two creditors must have done this. The online report didn’t actually detail whether it was a petition from the conmen or whether it was from creditors’ actions. I assumed this latter one because:
- No one would normally be so stupid as to declare their own Foundation bankrupt. In the Netherlands all you do is just close the Foundation and after three months if nothing happens then it simply ceases to exist and all claims are gone – finito. This is the very reason WHY Qoin’s advisor structured things this way in Q4, 2015!
- It is not normal to bankrupt yourself with your primary entity. Normally conmen will shuffle the assets out to one side and hide the bankruptcy, keeping the primary entity. This has been these conmen’s modus operandii for years. It’s worked well for them with debt carousels and playing creditors for fools for their own benefit so who in their right mind would expect them to shoot themselves in the head!
- I had spoken personally to multiple Qoin creditors and I was under the very clear impression that they intended to take the matters further, and not let these guys get away with it.
For the record, my judgement in this matter of WHO bankrupted them was wrong, sorry. The WHAT and HOW MUCH however is proven.
Now to the WHY. Why on earth would these turkeys shoot themselves in the
foot head, and with a loaded gun at that? I have several contributions to this:
- They are as thick as a brick. Neither Rob nor Edgar can make a go of it in business. They know how to talk but simply can’t deliver. They are not producers and cannot create commercial value to save themselves. They know only one thing- talk the talk – get the loot and spend it. This has been the case going back years long before Qoin too. Think about it . . . every other conman out there can milk the [barter] money-creation game for all it’s worth but these two go bust time after time and can’t even pay the bills after years in the business – AND with MILLIONS at their disposal over the years!
- They thought that they had to. Up until Q4, 2015 Rob and Edgar could play the “Oh we are just a little cash-strapped at the moment, but there’s another grant just on the way” game with a potential small degree of truth. Following my expose though they had neither cash in the bank NOR [more importantly] access to borrowing/conning capacity. What I think really happened was that their professional support and advice dried up and they were literally “on their own”, unable to con others into helping get themselves out of the financial poo they were in. Trading while insolvent can continue ad infinitum if there is some sucker who can help you through with bailouts or assistance, but the curtain MUST fall eventually. These guys had no other options left, and without professional advice (which anyone would have said would be to strip the assets and just let the Foundation go; wait 3 months and then start-up again) they actually thought that they had to.
- They thought that the best way to get rid of the staff was to bankrupt the Foundation.
Whatever the case, their attempts to retain the Qoin and Tradeqoin names and screw the Creditors is now seen for what it is, just despicable criminal conduct . . . keep reading, the juicy parts are about to come!
visit took place on Thursday, March 31, 2016 to the business of the Foundation Points site, on which occasion was also discussed with directors and Van Hilten Kampers.
Still in the same week four employees were terminated at grand Article 40 Fw., Of course, not before it was acquired before a machtlging of magistrate. On April 6, 2016 for the employees withdrew was the collective intake provided by the UWV.
Furthermore, all known creditors were being touted in the first period.
For the rest, the curator let enumerate a very modest inventory and a number of other movable property and value and the other to do the usual work performed in a first period.
A first provisional interim financial report is not attached because of the zero balance of the estate account.
So Edgar’s claim is that Qoin didn’t go bankrupt; but the Foundation did; all staff were fired (why didn’t Qoin keep the staff on if there is business as usual?) What is Qoin now other than Edgar, Rob and hot air?
Maybe Edgar is right, Qoin is the same as always – nothing tangible and all talk!
1.1 Management and organization
Drivers Points Foundation are Mr. E.A.D. Contestants and B.R.J. of Kitten. Point Foundation is the member of the Supervisory Board, namely the bear J.N.W. Voorhoeve.
1.2 Whist and loss
The financial statements for fiscal year 2014 show a balance sheet total of € 1,132,629.05. Financial Statements 2015 obtained; would be available, but difficult to their resulting dispute with external audit firm. Director Van Hilten’s doing here, he told.
Wanna know what the dispute is about? I know it all and the Curator can have the documents! It’s their bill – again! Oops!
Wanna what the primary asset is? Slightly modified Cyclos Open Source software!!!
1.4 Current procedures
not familiar with.
All known relevant insurance policies are – through the insurance agent on request
Curator disbarred and was also asked to premlerestitutles.
From the driver’s liability insurer was informed that the policy by March 29, 2016 was expelled in accordance with the policy conditions by that date, and that date to January 1, 2022 run-off period of force and thus offer cover for claims arising from acts or omissions of the insured (s) before the day of cancellation.
Not on the agenda, so get informed of the directors.
1.7 Cause of bankruptcy
During the implementation of subsidized projects by Stichting Points dlensten and developed products that are necessary to “community currencies’ to design, build, deploy and manage. Gradually, would Foundation from 2014 Points have started developing a commercial strategy. To that end, among other Qoin B.V. established and a number of additional actions
undertaken. Another was spoken with other investors. The directors indicated that these potential investors ultimately not necessary capital injection (s) provided. Of Directors was also informed that they then proceeded to request the elgen bankruptcy; purpose was besioten after, by the lack of investment, the sintering in working capital and the need to continue product development, liquidity problems arose for Stichting Points.
Right, so this is the conmen’s version right before your eyes. It wasn’t us, it was them. Bad luck eh?
My version is nigh on 100,000 words of blogging summarised in a few simple ones:
- ALWAYS insolvent – deliberately;
- ASSET stripped for years;
- NO Commercial products nor capacity to produce;
- DELIBERATE fraudulent management.
Until of course, the cat got out of the cage!
Further investigation is carried out and, if necessary, will be complemented aihier foregoing.
2.1 Number at the time of bankruptcy
At the time of the bankruptcy four workers were employed.
2.2 Number of years for bankruptcy
2.3 Date of notice of dismissal
The employment contracts of the four employees were terminated by letters of 31 sorrow 2016.
This is the part that really p*sses me off about conmen like this – the way they used their staff and people who had (and have goodwill) towards them. Rob and Edgar talk and draw good well-meaning people around them who give sacrificially and believe in them and their vision, yet when the rubber hits the road, there are no thank yous; there is no conscience.
I know that there are people who still believe the Qoin dream but the conmen are simply callous users and abusers of people. Period. The Stockholm Syndrome is very real around these boys – believe you me!
3.1 Immovable property: Description
3.2 Immovable property: Sales proceeds
3.3 Property, Height mortgage
3.4 Immovable property: Asset contribution
3.5 Immovable property: Work
3.6 Capital assets: Description
A very modest inventory and some laptops with accessories have been inventoried and valued at the request of the liquidator
They actually want to buy the assets personally – so they can keep their computers most likely. Funny that eh? Money is around and available to buy things they want but not to pay the people they owe!
3.7 Capital assets: Sales proceeds
not yet on the agenda.
3.8 Capital assets: Asset contribution
3.9 Capital assets: Soil Privilege tax
Foundation Points not the soil; irrelevant.
3:10 Assets: Work
3:11 Resources I work in progress: Description
The enterprise was already stllgelegd date of the bankruptcy; In short, no work in progress.
What a funny phrase, “no work in progress”!
Says it all doesn’t it?
My detractors should take careful note of this . . . as at 29 April 2016, the Curator in his official capacity has assessed Qoin to have “NO WORK IN PROGRESS”.
3:12 Stock / work in progress: Sales proceeds
3:13 Stock / work in progress: Asset contribution
3:14 Stock / work in progress: Work
3:15 Other assets: Description
The trustee [will continue to conduct more detailed] research if there is another active assets which is owned by
foundation Points; This research is focused on (among other things) on the lE developed software.
GOOD! Let me tell you the real score . . . Qoin claims to have invested HEAPS into INCREDIBLE software that is on their books for a million Euros. It’s totally, totally worthless. I am a PHP developer. I have been programming since 1981 (yes that is correct, in Basic before Hard Drives and PCs) and I wrote a commercial CMS system for my own company and clients first in ASP (2000) then in PHP (2001) which performed the same type of thing as WordPress. I developed and ran an accounting software company in New Zealand (Kiwi Software) for more than a decade and more than twenty five years later from some of our 500 units sold some people are still using it (KIWI ACCOUNTS) and I still support them!
I think I know a little about software. I can tell you emphatically that what Qoin did, paid and has as a result of their labours is at the lowest possible end of the commercial scale – I repeat that . . . the lowest end of the commercial scale. It is worth only it’s capacity to produce cash income from it’s commercial clients, generally valued at 3xEBIT and NOTHING MORE!
I am not privy to the code and I don’t know the details but anecdotally I suggest that it is worth a few thousand Euros if that, and only if it can produce income from current users well past Qoin’s bankruptcy.
3:16 Other assets: Sales proceeds
3:17 Other assets: Work
Of drivers will receive a statement from the administration of Foundation points. This showed that there would be two debtors with claims dating back to 2013. Total: € 3,400.10.
I’ve got a couple of words for this, it’s easy to work this one out . . . 2013? It’s called:
The receivables pledged by debtors. be curator will provide the data to Rabobank Amsterdam pledgee.
This hasn’t come through in translation well but what has happened here is that ALL receivables (money owed to the bankrupt Foundation) have been pledged to Robobank FIRST. This is like a lien or a hold or a pledge over the debts owed TO the bankrupted Foundation so that Rabobank gets the money owing first, not the Curator.
The fact that they only have a couple of bad debts going back to 2013 doesn’t matter to Rabobank, because they will get their money anyway in other ways, but it does mean that for the long-suffering Creditors again, the barrel is empty.
Don’t worry Mr Curator, I will show you where the gold is hidden in a minute – you’ll get it I promise – you’ll get it!
4.3 Contribution bankrupt estate
5 Bank / Securities
5.1 Receivable from bank (s)
By Cooperative Rabobank Amsterdam U.A. Become filed a claim of €50,302.49.
And no Curator is going to dispute this. Edgar might have but no Curator would bother – this is as good as gold to the bank.
Triodos Bank NV has filed a claim of € 78.05.
Not familiar with.
5.3 Description of securities
Aft current and future receivables of Stichting Points warden pledged to Rabobank Amsterdam.
And there you have it – the lien, in an official Curator’s report – the bank gets all money owed up to their 50k of course . . . but that’s not the end of the story because . . .
Both gentlemen drivers said warden guarantees issued at C 25 000, – per person.
Ouch! This is going to hurt the conmen! Both of them have issued PERSONAL GUARANTEES of 25k Euros each to Rabobank acording to the Curator’s official Report. I told you so way back when didn’t I?
If there’s one thing that banks are VERY good at doing, that is clawing back what they are owed, and you can rest very assured that Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten WILL be coughing up this debt from their own pockets. Now they also have PGs to OTHER creditors as well and mortgages on their properties and they have ZERO earning capacity at the moment, let alone borrowing capacity so you can see where this is going can’t you?
Yup! I predict personal bankruptcy for Edgar Kampers and consider that Rob too will be very close to the wind on this one – his case depends on the Curator’s willingness to explore the circumstances surrounding his shuffling of the family home into his wife’s name. It the Curator is smart and persistent, and contacts the right people, Rob will lose his house too and possibly go into bankruptcy personally but I don’t yet know enough about his wife’s financial situation – it may be possible that she can bail him out. Time will tell.
The movable property of Stichting Points were pledged by private deed of January 28, 2016 to Mr R. Branch, the external accountant Foundation points. The property deed was registered on February 1, 2016 at the Tax Office.
This is a direct statement of an illegal act undertaken by the Directors of a bankrupting company while entering into bankruptcy. Remember that these goons commenced preparing for the worst throughout 2015, knowing that trouble was ahead; they restructured their affairs deliberately in Q4, 2015 to protect their assets, then lost the plot in Q1, 2016 as the wheels started falling off with my blogging, and then acted here in direct contravention of the Dutch laws to shuffle physical assets from the failed business to a preferred Creditor.
I repeat that this is an actual crime reported in an official report into a failed Dutch entity. Those who seek confirmation that Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten are criminals need look no further. Here you have it – proof in black and white. And this is still nowhere NEAR the extent of these idiot’s criminal activities going!
Relying on – primarily – art Article 42 of the Bankruptcy Act. and – subsidlalr – Article 47 of the Bankruptcy Act. became
said deed of pledge extrajudicial destroyed in a letter dated April 13, 2016.
This means that on 13 April 2016 the illegal transaction (allocating Qoin’s bookkeeper company assets on 28 January 2016) that was lodged in the Tax Office on 1 February 2016 was VOIDED.
In a letter dated April 19, 2016 extrajudicial destruction was recognized.
This is the OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION of the reversal of the crime – 19 April 2016.
This also indicates that this Receiver is “onto it” and when he keeps digging and finds the rest of the illegal activities that I know about (there may even be more that I don’t know about) then more assets will suddenly appear.
- the domain names (including tradeqoin.com, qoin.org and more) Tell you what . . . I hereby offer to purchase the two domain names tradeqoin.com and qoin.org for $500.00USD each, cash – no questions asked. That’s $1,000.00USD that you would never get following this bankruptcy. I have put my offers signed, in PDF and in writing offer-to-purchase. I am deadly serious. Cash – using Escrow.com and you’ll have the cash inside a week! I’ll notarise the offer too with the Supreme Court of Samoa if you so wish as well.
- the Qoin software (speak to the developer – he knows nothing about the Foundation – he says that he worked for and supplied Qoin!)
- the Qoin and Tradeqoin IP and brand – heck that’s got to be worth at least $10.00. Even I would buy it for $100.00! Put it up for tender Mr Curator . . . I’d possibly pay more for it than that too if I got into an auction situation!
- The Tradeqoin database. Remember that according to these two conmen this is a vibrant trading exchange, the commercial flagship of the Qoin operations. I’ll tell you what . . . I know commercial opportunity when I come across it. Put this exchange on the market and I will tell you who in the industry has a policy of growth by acquisition. They’re big and aggressive. You’ll need to take their funny money in return but a vibrant trading exchange of 200 members should return MANY thousands in income to your cash recovery, surely! The advertising of this opportunity should only go to the industry body, IRTA. Simply contact Ron Whitney, the Executive Director and ask to advertise to his members that Tradeqoin database is for sale. Offer him a cash commission and he’ll grab the opportunity (IRTA is strapped for cash BTW). Remember too that this is the man who has actively endorsed Tradeqoin and Qoin for YEARS so you should get a great take-up I am sure! I too will willingly buy it. MY offer is $10.00USD per member, making an easy $2,000.00USD for you to pay your own bills and a bit for the hurting creditors. Of course I would require that the members are actually members according to IRTA’s simple Code of Ethics, but I’m sure that won’t be a problem for you to validate!
- Rob van Hilten’s house. Sure you have to prove that he moved it into his wife’s name knowing that Tradeqoin was trading while insolvent at the time but I can help you locate actual proof of that – so keep digging! You’ll get it eventually if I’m involved – promise!
- Edgar Kamper’s house. It’s got a mortgage but it is proceeds of crime after all and it is going to be put on the market soon by someone anyway is it not? Why not get in first?
- Last but not least don’t forget the crooked Tradeqoin lawyer Vallerie Vallenduuk. She left the sinking ship like all rats do knowing that it was going down. When you do that within 12 months of a bankruptcy (which she did) you can claw back to her too personally under Dutch laws, as I am sure you full-well know! Her father Vallenduuk is a high profile lawyer and you might have a VERY cooperative contact there, if it meant that he name wasn’t pulled through the courts again. She DOES NOT like the lawyers’ disciplinary council I can tell you and the thought of yet another complaint and appearance might ‘encourage’ her (if you know what I mean) to cooperate?
Qoin has assets I an assure you Mr Curator. They’ve just been shuffled around to fool you.
5.4 Secured Position
See hlervoor. No further addition.
5.5 Schedule of Contributions
5.6 Retention of title
Not yet familiar with.
5.7 Rights of retention
Not yet familiar with.
5.8 Advertising Rights
Not yet familiar with.
6 Restart / continuation enterprise
6.1 Continue: Exploitation I Collateral
The Foundation Points activities were in line communication drivers already shut down for bankruptcy date.
Oh no they weren’t! Remember what Edgar Kampers says when I reported in my blogging – they “just” put the big one into bankruptcy but Qoin is alive and well and trading. Did you also note that they have also just received investment money so that they can carry on!
Golly THAT is VERY interesting isn’t it?
6.2 Continue: Financial versiaglegging
6.3 Continue: Work
6.4 Restart: Description
The Foundation Points activities were in line communication drivers already shut down for date bankruptcy management.
No, no, no! They “carried on without hesitation or delay” Mr Curator. Nothing is shut down, remember?
6.5 Restart: Accountability
6.6 Restart: Return
6.7 Restart: Asset contribution
6.8 Restart: Work
7.1 Accounting obligation
The trustee has received a (hard copy) accounting. This will be investigated. Digital, there is no access to the accounts, which held ward at BDO. The driver of Point Foundation is in talks with BDO to accounting to get disengaged.
The funniest part of the entire report. These fools can’t even access thei rown accounts. You know why of course don’t you? BDO haven’t been paid!
7.2 Deposit accounts
Dog Adoption 7.3. Expl. accountant
7.4 Deposit Move. shares
7.6 fraudulent transfers act
See above description under § collateral In addition to further research
Offering Mr Tuk assets when they are about to go bankrupt; then signing the document; then submitting it to the Tax Office to make it all official; then deliberately going bankrupt – did I tell you these guys lack a little up top?
Qoin will have very serious acto Pauliana issues. These are crimes. Multiple ongoing crimes going back YEARS!
Personal enrichment, fraud, trading while insolvent – just read my blogs – it’s all in there!
8.1 Estate claims
The estate claims are P.M. noted
[pro mamorie = something to be reminded. Will be calculated in due process].
8.2 Pref. Vord. of the Treasury
To date, the Tax Administration has a preferential claim quoted at € 87461, -.
Are you really surprised at this? Almost 100 grand in unpaid taxes. Now Qoin has never and will never pay tax because they never have or will make a profit. This will be Wages Premiums from most likely the last 2 years or so. I actually don’t have those documents but whatever, this is a huge amount!
8.3 Pref. Vord. UWV
Not yet familiar with.
8.4 Other pref. creditors
Not yet familiar with.
8.5 Number of unsecured creditors
To date, five unsecured creditors are reported.
8.6 Bed rag unsecured creditors
The total amount in respect of unsecured creditors stands at € 218,734.78.
And there you have it – creditors almost 1/4 million Euros with assets in the order of 1ok and figures bang-snap-perfect in the order of my blogging.
How on earth did I know?
Obtaining debts in the order of 1/4 million with assets of virtually nil is NOT easy to do naturally. I give you this challenge – you have a year, or two if you want to do this – go out into business and get 1/4 million into debt and make sure that you have nothing to show for it at the end of your “time on the job”. The ONLY way you can do this really, is by fraud. It’s just NOT POSSIBLE to trade yourself legitimately into this position in a NORMAL situation – you HAVE to be doing something wrong and KNOW that you are doing something wrong to get this far into the sh*t! Then when you know that this is a repeating pattern of behaviour from these conmen, you can see what I see!
Remember these figures now so that you are not fooled by the conmen’s silkly words trying to explain things away!
8.7 Expected manner of settlement
At this moment it is expected that concurrente- and preference
creditors will be made a payment.
9.1 Name the other party (s)
Not familiar with.
9.2 Nature procedures
9.3 Stand procedures
10.1 Deadline settlement bankruptcy
[No idea how long it will take].
The trustee will liquidate to make the very modest inventory and other movables.
Computers – less than 5k Euros. Nothing there!
The trustee will investigate the interrelationship between Stichting Points enerzilds and Qoin S. V. and Tradepoin B.V. on the other hand.
That’s where you will find the crimes under the acto Pauliana laws!
Furthermore, the trustee investigate the 1E-rights will be on the software developed by or from Foundation points.
The software has value but only from its income streams. When you go back to the commercial income coming in from their leases of software (which is totally neglible BTW) you will find more concealing of assets. The software has very little intrinsic value per se – it’s only in the hands of conmen that it has book value of a million!
Finally, the administration received will be examined and will be the curator himself – as usual – keeping busy with other
issues in the context of the regularity audit.
10.3 Submission of next report
In three months from now.
You don’t need three months Mr Curator – I’ve done all the work for you!
In my next post I dive into the issues relating to Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent and explain why and how Qoin’s Directors are not only guilty of this crime, but how much they are in deep, deep doo-doo. Nobody, not even the Curator nor the criminal investigators yet know how much trouble these guys are in.
Not even the conmen themselves realise the full significance of what they have done – they’re basically clueless with an ego the inverse of that – the ‘brown-stuff’ will be really filling their pants, after my next blog.
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]