In this post I explain how the conmen at failed Community Currency experts Qoin have structured their affairs; how the recent bankruptcy hits at the heart of their dodgy string of entities; how they have attempted [and as at of this week still attempt] to save the assets of Qoin from the Curator’s grasp, illegal acts in The Netherlands, but typical of all losers out to defraud for personal gain.
In some ways I’ve dreaded this day because it’s been fun seeing the two conmen wriggle and squirm as I have released pieces of information for now many months, building a slam-dunk case that indeed, Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten are conmen of the
highest lowest order!
It’s a bit sad for me too because now with this post my sources of prime facie evidence directly from these fools will likely dry up as they realise once and for all that the door on their career in crime is closing in and that their last form of escape is unrealistic. For a truthseeker like me it’s been a blast to be quite frank, but all good things come to an end eventually I guess!
Qoin is and always has been a front for personal enrichment. Edgar and Rob have always used and abused those that have helped them, and they’ve had a callous, cynical attitude towards others as their core – which has been well covered with a thick layer of spin. Their skills at self-promotion are legendary, and their capacity to lie, bribe and con their way into the hearts of the Community Currency industry has been stunningly spectacular and successful for them. No one would deny them this – they have for ten years presented themselves as the go-to people.
With IRTA’s active endorsement of these fraudsters – first by way of membership (against IRTA’s own rules at the time); secondly with Ron van Hilten’s special deal to get on the Board (again against IRTA’s own rules); then with IRTA’s cover-up of the Tradeqoin fraud and heaps more stuff behind the scenes and off-the-record – IRTA has to stand head-and-shoulders as THE primary reason that the Qoin Con has lasted so long.
According to long-time IRTA informant and complainant, Jeroen Musschenga from TradeXchange, Qoin should never have even gotten off the ground if IRTA had done their job, followed its own guidelines, Qoin would just be yet another failed Dutch barter exchange. In a recent post on LinkedIn Jeroen attributes blame VERY firmly in IRTA’s court:
Ron this is old ground. I am talking about your member in the Netherlands, who we warned you about, and now have caused severe financial damage because you gave them credibility without checking them out. They went bankrupt again, deceiving many people. Everybody knows in this country that a small company with so many entities, foundations, ltd’s etc, is usualy up to no good. I hold you and Irta responsable for this, and also for the damaged reputation of barter in The Netherlands because of this. I will advice all people that have been burned and lost money to them to contact me and I will hand over all the communication between me and you/ Irta how we warned you several times. And you ignored it.
Send it to me Jeroen – I’ll publish it and make it easy for you!
The bankruptcy of 29 March 2016 hits right at the heart of these two conmens’ operations for the entity that has gone under is THE central organisation from which all their myriad offshoots and obfuscations are owned and controlled. I know this because locating the source documents last year, and understanding the company structure was THE big breakthrough in my investigations. Once I had the big picture, knowing what they were doing, how and why, it was all easy to fit together the rest, simply fleshing it all out.
QOIN IS DEAD
Make no mistake about this – Qoin is dead and Edgar Kampers and Rob van Hilten can say or do ANYTHING they like – the only thing that matters is that the Curator (on behalf of the upset creditors) knows and understands their company structure. He’s on holiday this coming week but rest assured when he returns to work in a week one of the first things he will be doing is reading this blog, and going through the VERY revealing documents that [cough, cough] will have mysteriously appeared before him.
This is ALL that matters – that the Curator (Liquidator or Receiver in the West) knows and understands the REAL company structure. There’s more on this but the basics are that “We’ve got ’em this time!” Hopefully it will be for good, too.
Now this is not the story emanating from the conmen’s lair – it this is:
QOIN is a vibrant and growing social enterprise. QOIN has a strong and growing client base. We recently on boarded new investors that help us to accelerate our expansion. As a part of our revised strategy we re-evaluated the POINTS foundation. Given the increased financial constraints and setbacks with EU funded projects (all done via POINTS), we decided to minimise the impact of these activities for our clients and stakeholders, which led to ending the activities in POINTS. This frees up all our focus and energy to make an impact with community currency projects all over the world with QOIN.
Let’s unpack this gem of a communication to an industry forum. This is from Edgar Kampers personally, the Qoin Con of course his brainchild:
QOIN is a vibrant and growing social enterprise.
An outright lie.
Qoin is NOTHING except two conmen and their brain-fart that has produced exactly NOTHING of value to the planet except hot-air, self-promotion and talk. Likewise their flagship commercial exchange Tradeqoin – it never was anything except a database used to perpetuate a con and secure crowdfunding.
QOIN has a strong and growing client base.
An outright lie.
Qoin’s supporters are and have been stripping off like flies since my blogging in Q1 2016, specifically at the VERY time I exposed the details of upset creditors and Edgar’s callous attitude towards them. I was active in the Netherlands on social media; communicated directly with all creditors personally, some relationships that are still active and I can assure you that Qoin died a VERY REAL and permanent death the minute that the creditors knew and understood how they were being used and lied to . . . it just took a little while for the actual bankruptcy to occur and another little while for it to come into the public arena, but it did, and it has.
We recently on boarded new investors that help us to accelerate our expansion.
An outright lie.
Are we getting the picture here, now?
All funding avenues in The Netherlands will have dried up for Qoin around the I commenced a social media campaign to alert the movers and shakers in the Dutch business community what these guys were really up to. It didn’t last very long but it worked a treat – boy it worked!
There are multiple funding sources available to conmen like these turkeys (aside from Friends, Fools and Family). Let’s go through them:
Traditional lending. Rob’s house is in his wife’s name with mortgage. Edgar’s has a mortgage. No more lending possible with the bankruptcy now. Sorry boys – done deal!
Crowdfunding. Check the Qoin creditor’s list and then search the bankruptcy records for who the petitioning creditors were. Put two and two together. Oops sorry boys – doors closed for this route now – certainly within The Netherlands at least. Try pulling a fast one on a US-based crowdfunder and I’ll make VERY sure that every single one of your investors has ALL the required information to do what the Americans are the best in the world at – litigate!
Grants. The likes of Stichting Doen. Got any return calls from your mates up there at SD recently Edgar? Or the Amasterdam Council lady you want to keep buttering up because she’ll keep your con alive and perpetuating to others in positions of influence? Nope – I bet! And there’s a VERY good reason why.
Personal – staff, fools, friends and family, and their own contributions. What staff? They’ve all woken up and smelled the roses. Friends are becomign increasingly harder to find now that the cat is out of the bag eh boys! Chip in a little of your own equity maybe? Doubt it – not even you guys are that stupid!
Commerce – buying a product or a service and then selling it for commercial gain, aka capitalism or basic business. In order to do this one has to actually deliver – buy well and sell better, OR buy-low sell-high, OR to buy, create additional value and then sell it, OR to actually produce something at a primary level and sell it to a willing market.
Qoin’s principals have never, can never and will never made a commercial business decision that made money. Their business model has always been to talk to get investors, then to spend, shuffle the assets out to themselves and bankrupt the operation. This time though the bankruptcy has been forced upon them and they are anything but expanding. Call the office and you’ll get a managed reception service. In a short while, call the office and you’ll get a disconnected tone!
As a part of our revised strategy we re-evaluated the POINTS foundation.
Another outright lie. Little surprise of course!
What REALLY happened, was that a presky investigative blogger located in Samoa commenced exposing you and Rob, and Qoin and its various entities as a Con. Following posts in Q1 2016 detailing your callous approach towards your creditors (which included jilted staff and former friends) upset creditors [now well informed] took your foundation to court and you were bankrupted.
Given the increased financial constraints and setbacks with EU funded projects (all done via POINTS), we decided to minimise the impact of these activities for our clients and stakeholders, which led to ending the activities in POINTS.
No. Another outright fabrication. I’ve already explained the truth – your whole operation was bankrupted in a Dutch court, 29 March 2016. Period.
This frees up all our focus and energy to make an impact with community currency projects all over the world with QOIN.
Not on your Nellie Edgar, and I will tell you FOUR REASONS why Qoin will be making no impact as you claim here:
- You are full of BS and now the entire world knows it including every past and potential funder in The Netherlands. You have no funds; you have no investors; you have angry upset creditors; and you will never secure funding from any of the above-mentioned sources for the above-mentioned reasons;
- The Curator now fully knows your entire company structure with documentary proof AND evidence from the people whom you sought assistance from to avoid the consequences of natural and legal justice. Qoin is bankrupted whether you like it or not because of YOUR legal structures and altering them within 12 months of bankruptcy can easily be reversed under Dutch law (did you REALLY think that the Creditors AND the Curator wouldn’t know or find out, or unravel it all? Especially with my blogging? OMG, you boys are such a deluded fools!);
- The acto Pauliano laws in The Netherlands are VERY simple and you have broken them. By attempting to strip out Qoin from this bankruptcy, you have now not only broken the law, you have again proven bad-faith to not only your creditors but the Curator himself. When the criminal investigation is completed, you boys will both be wearing orange suits and staring at concrete walls. It will be very hard to run Qoin from “inside”.
- I personally commit to ensuring that the death of Qoin, like the death of Ormita remains permanent as long as I am alive and able to blog. It’s the least that I can do for the little people that you ripped off. Some took my warnings and got out from under your spells of evil – good on them. To the other poor suckers who you did manage to fleece, the knowledge that there is at least one Good Sheriff in town ready to shoot the bad guys, will hopefully make amends for your (pl) greed. Qoin is gone, baby, gone and I will make VERY sure that you will never resurrect any scam again.
Oh happy days [again]!!
Please, oh please, keep posting ridiculous BS like this to more groups and get specific too about what you actually have – the Curator will be VERY interested in ANYTHING you or your maze of entities claim to have.
Personally I reckon you’re destitute and now exposed . . . pants-down. The Curator’s first report will prove this I am very sure!
CURATOR & CREDITORS
Creditors and by way of the Curator need to know and understand that:
- Qoin’s attempt to shuffle debts into a bankrupt organisation and to strip out assets into a new entity is an illegal activity designed to defraud them from rightful payout;
- Proof is still visible online by Googling Qoin, showing that it is within one year of the bankruptcy that they have attempted to strip out the Qoin “asset”;
- Proof is still visible online that the primary domain name is STILL owned by the bankrupt entity – Oops, that’s a biggie that one Edgar isn’t it?! How are you going to get around that now that the bankruptcy has occurred? Will it be Simon Woolf who will break the law and update the record of Registrant to a new entity retrospectively or will you try to do this and thus show the world that you read my blogs and show the world you true nature in real-time? Or leave the proof there for all time so that the Curator can claw it back as it rightly belongs to your upset [now upset and rather unforgiving] creditors?
- Not one of the many limited liability companies or entities registered by these conmen has ever deposited financial records in the Chamber of Commerce – things change so quickly that this obfuscation technique is clearly designed for fraud;
- That the entities have been trading while insolvent for way MORE than 12 months and that they were FORMALLY ADVISED to file for bankruptcy TWO YEARS ago!! This means of course criminal liability AND personal liabilities from both Directors who incurred debt knowing that they could never and would never be able to pay it back!
And this is all JUST THE START!
Dear Edgar & Rob,
You boys are so full of yourself and your BS that I have some advice for you.
Save the words for the Curator and bugger off to use your time and energy to find new housing for your families – something where they can be looked after when they are kicked out after the Curator claws back your ill-gotten gains and particularly too while you spend your time inside.
Speak to your mates at IRTA if you need any help. They may come to your rescue, as I note that they are going great guns, according to their annual reports anyway!
Creditors have a window of opportunity to both lay their claims and to state their information to the Curator and his staff. I advise Creditors to explain clearly that their claims related to Qoin, Tradeqoin and the bankrupted entity (if they did) and not to get fooled by any attempts at asset-stipping.
He’s not stupid and he’s well informed for he reads this blog!
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]