In this post I share another example of the sloppy work by Qoin’s conmen attempting to protect their ill-gotten gains from the Qoin con and its bankruptcy. I do this in realtime so that the world can see how these shysters have no qualms about lies and deceit. Remember as you read that there are hundreds of thousands of Euros owing to Qoin’s creditors, many people who believed in the Qoin concept and gave their all to help these two conmen. Remember also that both conmen have nice houses as a result of their misconduct, and that I have previously exposed a string of deceptions, lies, frauds including white collar crime of trading while insolvent. Enjoy this one too if you can . . .
In previous posts I have demonstrated how:
- Qoin’s flagship commercial trade exchange Tradeqoin was an outright fraud;
- IRTA’s Executive (specifically Annette Riggs, President & Ron Whitney, Executive Director) covered for their friends at Qoin and gave the con extraordinary legitimacy;
- Qoin’s Directors Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers are longterm conmen – talkers clearly incapable of conducting honest successful business; and
- Qoin and its various changing legal structures has only ever been a front for personal enrichment of the two directors.
I showed how post Qoin bankruptcy the conmen changed the Registrant Name (aka owner) of their primary domain name www.qoin.org from the bankrupted entity to their newly appointed entity Qoin BV (January 2016) in an illegal attempt to strip the asset from the bankruptcy. They did this IMMEDIATELY following my publication of this glaring omission in their attempted cover-up.
Doing this not only was a crime (under the Netherlands acto Pauliana laws that attempt to prevent asset-stripping against the interests of disgruntled creditors), it is smoking gun proof of the conmen’s real intent – to deceive the Dutch Curator (aka Receiver/Liquidator). While this may still occur it is however unlikely because the Curator has my blog in his sights!
More Asset Stripping
I give here a second example of attempted asset stripping from the bankruptcy in the ownership of a secondary domain name owned by Qoin.
The domain is www.samen-doen.nl and it relates to an entity established and owned (at least in part) by Qoin. Samen Doen is a community currency established by Qoin in the heady days when EU grant money was flowing into the conmen’s pockets quite nicely. It is either a great success story or a dismal failure requiring screeds of real cash to establish and prop it up depending on who you ask. I’ve yet to make a judgment call on it but based on all other Qoin innitiatives I think it was likely a rip-roaring success for Qoin’s directors and their financial welfare, probably little other real benefit though.
I do not believe that this domain name has been listed in the Qoin assets. That deception is a crime.
I believe that this entity is owned (at least in part) by the bankrupted entity and that deception is under way at present.
The above screenshot of the WHOIS shows clearly that the owner of this domain name is “QOIN” and that this has been the case AT LEAST since 2014, for there has been no changes to the Registry data since then. Note also that the email for this domain name is “firstname.lastname@example.org”. This of course is the primary domain name of the parent entity that has gone bankrupt.
Output from SIDN.NL for samen-doen.nl:
Domeinnaam samen-doen.nl Status actief Houder (Registrant) Qoin Administratieve contactpersoon email@example.com Registrar Mijndomein.nl B.V.
Albert Einsteinweg 4
Technische contactpersonen firstname.lastname@example.org DNSSEC nee Domeinnaamservers ns2.loopodns.co.uk ns1.loopodns.co.uk Datum registratie (Registration date) 2014-04-20 Datum laatste wijziging (Last updated) 2014-09-16 Administratie door NL Domain Registry
Prediction of more deception
The significance of this domain name ownership is that the Samen Doen legal structure is EXACTLY THE SAME as that established by Deiderick Gunters and Qoin, specifically designed with three entities – perfectly ripe for a similar con to the Qoin operations.
Predicting the same conduct from these two shysters then; observing and knowing their well-proven modus operandii it is VERY likely that one or perhaps both of these conmen will attempt the exact same fraud with the Samen Doen entities as they conducted with Qoin – presenting a plausible story, using slick marketing materials and then seeking funding – most for their own personal benefit of course.
Crowdfunding entities; councils within the Netherlands; funding agencies of European locations be warned. The Samen Doen domain name is actually owned by a bankrupted entity; the principals are proven conmen and are likely to be facing white collar criminal charges when the bankruptcy and criminal investigations are completed.
It is also highly like that the conmen will alter the ownership of this domain name like they have done with their primary Qoin name and/or establish a new domain name under a new entity.
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]