I list here the crimes associated with Qoin, Tradeqoin and their Directors Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers. This can be used as a checklist and a start by criminal investigators as well as the Qoin Curator (Liquidator) as I explain the cover-ups and deceptions employed to try and protect the pilfered assets.
Qoin is and has always been a con established for the personal enrichment of the two directors Rob van Hilten (the mouthpiece) and Edgar Kampers (the brains).
Over the last couple of years I have exposed first Tradeqoin as a fraudulent barter trade exchange; then how the conmen used their close relationship with IRTA’s Executive to validate and perpetuate the con and lastly their true nature of the conmen themselves using the Qoin entities for lifestyle and personal enrichment.
While these two conmen have always ‘used’ others, and have a string of bankruptcies and failures in business, I list here only the crimes and skulduggery that I can confirm from the days of Tradeqoin’s inception.
The key point in all of this is that one must realise that [contrary to the widely accepted mantra peddled by the conmen and their cronies that ‘they just fell on hard times’ or that they ‘just struck a little adversity along the way’] their entire set of operations has always been built on deliberate deception. Always!
The bulk of the facts are out in the open (on my blog) but fraud within Qoin’s camp can be proved from the point at which specialist Diederick Gunters advised Qoin to go bankrupt. This is the clear, provable point in which there can be no doubt that Rob van Hilten and Edgar Kampers were undertaking the white collar crime of trading while insolvent. This is the point at which every debt incurred becomes a criminal act and to which the Directors are personally liable – EVERY debt; EVERY business decision; EVERY creditor!
1. Trading while insolvent
That Qoin traded while insolvent under the directorship of Rob van Hilten & Edgar Kampers can be proven by Mr Diederick Gunters – professional advisor called in by Qoin’s Directors 2014 to help them trade through insolvency. I have interviewed Mr Gunters more than once and have a signed affidavit. He is cooperative, lucid, emphatic, reliable and has documentary evidence in his possession. I also have copies of relevant documents.
2. Fraudulent Crowdfunding
The Tradeqoin Symbid campaign of 2014 was an outright fraud conducted with the active support of Symbid themselves who extended the campaign in what I believe was an immoral and unprecedented act to assist the fraud. Not only projections and valuations, but statements of fact claimed during the campaign were outrageous and deliberately designed to deceive. Apart from the fact that Qoin was knowingly trading while insolvent at the time, the extent of this campaign fraud is well clear into criminal misconduct. Again Mr Diederick Gunters can attest to the fact that Qoin knowingly presented false figures – selected out of the ether, pure fabrications as he was intimately involved in the Symbid preparations AND revaluation in midstream as a result of my blogging. The raw data from my telemarketing in 2014 proving only 6% genuine members and no trading is also available to the authorities.
3. Acto Pauliana Activities
In the Netherlands (like most jurisdictions) it is illegal to strip assets from an entity either going into bankruptcy or that is in bankruptcy. The appropriate legislation in the Netherlands is called the acto Pauliana laws. In a normal situation clawbacks by the Curator (Receiver/Liquidator) are permitted for a period of 12 months prior to bankruptcy.
In Qoin’s case however there could easily be criminal conduct that extend this potential clawback beyond the 12 months. As mentioned in my introduction above in Qoin’s case it can be proven that ALL acts as Qoin’s directors were illegal (or certainly arguably illegal) from the moment that they knew from their professional advisor that bankruptcy was the appropriate action to take.
a) Rob van Hilten’s moving of his personal home into his wife’s name.
Acting under advice from Mr Diederick Gunters due to the precarious state of Qoin, Rob van Hilten moved ownership of his family home (secured largely from Qoin’s assets and income streams) away from his name into his wife’s name. Again Mr Diederick Gunters can confirm this advice and that Rob van Hilten did this primarily as an asset protection measure knowing that there was an impending bankruptcy. This is a crime under the Netherland’s acto Pauliana laws that attempt to prevent conmen stripping assets for personal benefit – exactly like this act.
b) Qoin’s 2014/2015 restructuring.
Acting under advice from Mr Diederick Gunters Qoin restructured their affairs to avoid the consequences of impending bankruptcy. The central organisation did actually go bankrupt in March 2016 however the intent of their restructuring was to prevent loss to critical infrastrusture, real, tangible assets and intellectual property. This clearly fails the acto Pauliana laws. Again Mr Diederick Gunters has the evidence and can and will provide testimony to these events. I too have the evidence.
c) Qoin BV’s asset strip, 2016.
In January 2016, knowing that bankruptcy of the Qoin “mothership” was inevitable, the Qoin conmen attempted to strip assets from the bankruptcy by shuffling assets (such as their unpaid software, their Qoin trading name, Tradeqoin etc) and assigned them to Qoin BV. Whereas previously Qoin BV was owned by the mothership of all operations (that was bankrupted) now the two conmen claim that Qoin BV not only owns everything of value, but that it is not owned itself.
Oopsie! This act is a clear breach of acto Pauliana law.
Proof of their bad faith to Qoin’s creditors and deceptive acts is widespread to those who investigate and read my blog. I have documented one such example in the Registry updating of the primary Qoin domain name immediately following my blogging. Still listed as owned by “Stichting POINTS T/a Qoin” (the bankrupted entity) long after its demise, this was changed to Qoin BV post-bankruptcy in clear breach of acto Pauliana laws.*
There are more examples of asset stripping and deception available to investigators or authorities who wish to speak to me. Mr Diederick Gunters was NOT involved in the January 2016 and following events but CAN attest to the previous events including the fact that the bankrupted entity owned Qoin BV AND all real assets as at December 2015.
* Changing the ownership from Stichting Qoin to Qoin BV would ALSO have been illegal asset stripping up to 12 months prior to bankruptcy. As Qoin BV only came into ownership of the other real assets in January 2016, it cannot be claimed with any credibility that the central domain name was owned by any other entity than the one that was adjudicated bankrupt on 29 March 2016. Further indications of this proof are that the conmen have moved their primary domain from www.qoin.org (the one they know has a high likelihood of getting clawed back when the Curator likely completes his investigation) to www.qoin.com! Tricky fellas eh?
The Qoin Series
- The Qoin Con – Exposing them all - Notification of pending book release [766 words]
- Using Modus Operandii to expose Qoin - a precis of the logic used to expose the con [4,144 words]
- Coordinating Qoin’s Creditors - help and advice for Qoin's affected Creditors [3,918 words]
- Qoin Questionnaire - Creditor Questionnaire
- IRTA’s Cover-Up of The Qoin Con - IRTA actively covered for the crooks, for years [2.257 words]
- Qoin on the Ropes - The conmen moving into panic mode as creditors start calling, and squeezing [2,710 words]
- Qoin Screwing Their Creditors - Incredibly callous actions of greedy conmen without a conscience exposed [2,558 words]
- Qoin Directors’ Criminal Actions - An analysis of trading while insolvent & fraud, plus the serious consequences [3,999 words]
- Qoin’s Cover Up Commences - The first of the companies closed down (owing €95k BTW!) [1,348 words]
- Qoin’s Veritable Maze of Confusion - Just some of the current companies, the cancelled companies and the phantom companies [2,142 words]
- Qoin Fraud Exploits Crowdfunding Loopholes - Geld voor Elkaar and particularly Symbid are highly exposed having supported the Qoin fraud [1,521 words]
- Qoin Exposes Stichting Doen’s Nepotism - Stitchting DOEN has funded, was warned and covered up. They are complicit [2,273 words]
- WARNING to Tradeqoin Members - Tradeqoin is simply a database of names but all who allow their names to be used help perpetuate the fraud [635 words]
- Qoin’s Conman Rob van Hilten’s Lies - Proven liar, liar, liar, liar, lair! [1,848 words]
- WARNING to Qoin Supporters/Endorsers - Conmen leverage relationships with "big names" to gain credibility - A warning to those who may have been conned [601 words]
- Bye Bye Qoin – Officially Bankrupt - A slap in the face for Qoin's two conmen, their active supporters to the end, IRTA's Executive, and other losers who backed the donkey of BS over a thoroughbred of facts. [2,277 words]
- Issues for Qoin’s Liquidator [Curator] - All liquidators of frauds must work through deception. Good ones will get there and find the money. [1,530 words]
- IRTA Source Emails Annette Riggs [7,220 words]
- IRTA Source Email – Ron Whitney [1,098 words]
- Correcting IRTA’s ad hominems - Reveals & proves an ugly personal agenda [ 3,153 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy Unravelled - The details and explanation [2,613 words]
- Qoin as a Source of Ridicule - Nobody trusts them now [1,140 words]
- Qoin’s Bankruptcy – Liquidator Report - Here's the proof! [4,722 words]
- Qoin’s Trading While Insolvent - Damning White Collar crime proved - THE KILLER-POST! [1,639 words]
- Qoin Conmen’s Methodology - Explaining the confidence game [2,741 words]
- Qoin's Bankruptcy - Industry Significance - Significant! [2,016 words]
- Qoin Spins Down & Down - IRTA's spin on Qoin's bankruptcy [991 words]
- IRTA’s Defence Undermined by FACTS - Jacob Musschenga pings IRTA's spin [1,353 words]
- IRTA: Explaining is a Sign of Defeat - Damning commentary of IRTA's Defence [3,492 words]
- Qoin’s Crimes Listed - Summarising criminal actions of Qoin's Directors [1,176 words]