This post is an Open Letter to ASX:INP Shareholders in which I draw attention to my blogging of concerns and my PUBLIC WARNING relating to their sale of Bartercard.
Dear Shareholder of ASX:INP.
I write to inform you of my very serious concerns relating to the management of your company.
I have blogged about these concerns recently particularly relating to the sale of Bartercard which I believe has occurred in a fraudulent manner, and is not in your companies best interests as planned and announced.
These posts are the latest in a series of my damning and accurate analysis of the self-interest of founders of BPS Technology (ASX:BPS); their dodgy IPO documents and process; and my predictions from the outset of a penny stock share price.
In these posts I share my opinion based on information received from a strong and active Tipline that has operated for many years. I am open to correction but until proven otherwise, I stand by every one of them.
My advice is that should the sale proceed as planned, and should your new CEO and Managing Director not address glaring issues of conflict of interest and selling the Bartercard asset back to the very people who gained enormously at your expense, that you will have again erred in trusting those who play with your money for personal gain.
If I were an ASX:INP shareholder (and I am not) I would be asking the companies management to answer the unanswered questions I have posted online and would withhold support for any company recommendations until meaningful and positive answers were known.
I would also seek an immediate suspension of trading until the matters for investigation have been resolved. Criminal acts have occurred within your investment and have neither been reported nor dealt with ethically.
Your Bartercard asset should neither be sold to insiders through a backroom deal nor at a price vastly below market price. You are about to be fleeced, again, by foxes disguised as sheep.
Trust me, I speak it as it is – the foxes don’t.
Dennis A. Smith
Licensed Private Investigative Blogger
Bartercard in 2017/2018
- Something’s up with Bartercard!
- Bartercard – Analysing the Rot
- Bartercard Update – Bye Bye Trev
- MEDIA RELEASE: Bartercard Insider Trading
- Bartercard Boardroom Battle
- Bartercard 2018 Q1 - We Lied!
- Fighting Bartercard in Court
- Bartercard vs Down – CIV 2014-096-428
- Bartercard vs Down – Trial Analysis
- Bartercard vs Down – Trial Report
- Bartercard’s Demise: Updates
- Seasoned Investor: Sells ASX:BPS
- Fair Market Value of Trade Dollars
- How to Fight Bartercard (& win)
- Analysing the Bartercard Sale
- Bartercard Sale Questions & Feedback
- PUBLIC WARNING: Fraud Within ASX:INP
- History of ASX:INP’S Bartercard Sale
- Open Letter to ASX:INP Shareholders
- MEDIA RELEASE: Blogger Calls Fraud on ASX:INP
- ASX:INP Management Fraud Identified
- PUBLIC WARNING TO ASX OVER ASX:INP