Comments for Dennis A. Smith – Digital home http://www.dennis.co.nz NZ Author & Private Investigative Blogger ~ Samoa, Barter & the King Country Sun, 13 Oct 2019 08:15:10 +0000 hourly 1 https://wordpress.org/?v=5.2.4 Comment on King Country Corruption 7. Suing Taumarunui Museum Trust by King Country Corruption 13. TMT Above the Law http://www.dennis.co.nz/2019/05/king-country-corruption-7-suing-taumarunui-museum-trust/#comment-361713 Sun, 13 Oct 2019 08:15:10 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=11905#comment-361713 […] I have referred to previously, he will, sadly get his wish. Why, oh why, do people deceive and want to fight all the time? I […]

]]>
Comment on Paul Cohen – After the Path of Truth by bertin pelletier http://www.dennis.co.nz/2017/05/paul-cohen-after-the-path-of-truth/#comment-361552 Sat, 05 Oct 2019 12:32:09 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=9042#comment-361552 i agree with you; they are worst then the jehovahs witness. i got tangled up with them on their web site.

]]>
Comment on Christian Challenges – 1. Democracy by Jay Jung http://www.dennis.co.nz/2019/09/christian-challenges-democracy/#comment-361455 Sun, 29 Sep 2019 17:57:47 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=10722#comment-361455 I have since given up to try to talk to anyone in terms of religion whether in person or online. There are Protestants, and now what I call the “Alternative Protestants”. An irritating Hegalian Dialect, one which Luciferianism doesnt even have to try to make an attempt towards.

However on my journey now my heart is being more soft so that I do not become cruel like Victor Hafichuk who made a Youtube video condemning a 10 year old Christian boy who died in a car crash. Jesus would have gone and raised him up. So who will I follow? I have seen too many stern right leaning “real Christians” fall into hideous amplifications of the Pharisees back in Jesus’ time. He caused a spiritual uproar and looking at what I have learned I can’t wait until I can do the same to all those who claim to believe in Him.

To glory with hyper-preterism, and may trinitarianism (or the three person pagan god Geryon), belief in Orcus the Greek pagan god of eternal hell and broken oaths, be trampled upon because those 2 viewpoints in particular have been amplified for far too long in the Name of Jesus Christ my Godfather.

]]>
Comment on King Country Corruption 1. TMT Scandal Deepens by Progress Report – September 2019 http://www.dennis.co.nz/2019/05/king-country-corruption-1-tmt-scandal-deepens/#comment-361369 Tue, 24 Sep 2019 22:16:57 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=11756#comment-361369 […] King Country Corruption series has a dozen posts in it thus far, covering some of the dodgy things they have gotten up to. […]

]]>
Comment on 25. BBX NZ – Serious Fraud Office by Alan J, Darby, TAMWORTH, STAFFORDSHIRE, B77 4DL, UK. http://www.dennis.co.nz/2017/02/25-bbx-nz-serious-fraud-office/#comment-360981 Wed, 04 Sep 2019 04:46:50 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=8428#comment-360981 I have one that “BIGGER THAN YOURS”, THREE ASSASSINS, BY PRISON OFFICER, HMP BIRMINGHAM, circa: 1st Jan 1995, (The Notorious Murderer) FRED WEST, (from Bristol, Cromwell St) 2nd ASSASSINATION, Mr DAVID KING, circa; 1997. 3rd ASSASSINATION, POSTMADTER.
All paid for with £5,000.000 pounds Stolen by Solicitors, no money recovered, because, “NEW LADOUR PARTY MINISTER AND BENT COPS, TOOK BRIBE”, (I have got all the) ” PRIME FACIE EVIDENCE”,

]]>
Comment on Path of Truth IS a cult by Dennis http://www.dennis.co.nz/2016/05/path-of-truth-is-a-cult/#comment-360501 Fri, 09 Aug 2019 05:24:28 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=7188#comment-360501 > I think you have been fair in your analysis of The Path of Truth folks.
Thanks. I do too and work hard to be fair/honest.
> One question I have though is the whereabouts of Paul Cohen.
I don’t know and he will likely be too ashamed to speak to me. I did hear that he returned with a reduced role/responsibility but I think he has gone bush from them all now.
> Even though he could go off the beam he seemed to me to be a razor sharp blade in terms of intellect.
Yes. High IQ. Lots of energy and (believe it or not) loyalty. Yes I know that he failed Victor but for years he stood by Victor and basically ‘made’ PoT.
> I thought there was a chance he would start his own group.
Paul is not a visionary like that. He is a natural hands-on 2IC.
> He always was a challenging read.
Remember that he worked as a tight team with Victor. He would write using Victor’s teachings, check it with Victor and then post/send.
> Has he published any further writings?
Sorry I do not know but again as a natural 2IC he would be more inclined to speak others’ words. He will need considerable time in order to process the hurt from the dustup with PoT. Much more than Victor. You are best to seek first the direct relationship with Jesus that both Victor and Paul talked about then compare Victor’s words and actions now that he has matured and been humbled, then increase your own intimacy and maturity in the faith IMHO.
> Again: appreciate your website!
Thank you for commenting here Andrew

]]>
Comment on Path of Truth IS a cult by Andrew T http://www.dennis.co.nz/2016/05/path-of-truth-is-a-cult/#comment-360466 Wed, 07 Aug 2019 21:09:13 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=7188#comment-360466 I think you have been fair in your analysis of The Path of Truth folks. One question I have though is the whereabouts of Paul Cohen. Even though he could go off the beam he seemed to me to be a razor sharp blade in terms of intellect. I thought there was a chance he would start his own group. He always was a challenging read. Has he published any further writings?
Again: appreciate your website!

]]>
Comment on More from Victor Hafichuk by Dennis http://www.dennis.co.nz/2015/09/more-from-victor-hafichuk/#comment-360464 Wed, 07 Aug 2019 18:43:42 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=5886#comment-360464 Hi Vicki
> Thank you for letting me say that.
A pleasure. It is important to get the truth out there isn’t it?
In regards to your assessment of CRI and the man you speak of, I can’t comment – first I try not to debate theology and secondly I do not know the man. I do though know Victor. Victor’s errors of logic are legendary and occur like this: a) I have the Spirit of Christ in me [true] b) I have received certain knowledge and gained a certain understanding [also often true], therefore [c] Those who are (or appear to be) against me (or my understanding) are false [this may or may not be true]. What Victor cannot accept is that God may not use Victor as His one and only theological commentator. This failure in logic does not allow Victor the grace to mind his own business and let God use people with human weaknesses as He does, Victor. The root causes of Victor’s blindnesses in this regard are i) Pride and ii) Psychiatric. Fortunately the Lord alone is the one who will sort this all out! Thank you for commenting here!

]]>
Comment on More from Victor Hafichuk by Vickie Farmer http://www.dennis.co.nz/2015/09/more-from-victor-hafichuk/#comment-360462 Wed, 07 Aug 2019 17:39:44 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=5886#comment-360462 When I happened upon this victor haficuk, his opening attack and lie about Dr. Walter Martin. ( i didn’t even read anything about him ) i was to busy trying to find a way to tell him he lied.) I couldn’t find a way to leave him a comment. But, after getting out of his page, I saw yours. Dr Martin was a brilliant man of God. He shared the truth and I was mad about him saying those things. Dr Martins ministry did change after he passed away.(CRI) I’m sure he would be disappointed to say the least. Believe me, if he was alive, he would fix it. Yet, I and so many others who listened to him know in the hearts and through the spirit of our Lord and Savior he was a devoted man to Jesus Christ.
Thank you for letting me say that.

]]>
Comment on Path of Truth – Ripped Asunder by Dennis http://www.dennis.co.nz/2017/05/path-of-truth-ripped-asunder/#comment-360003 Fri, 19 Jul 2019 21:02:58 +0000 http://www.dennis.co.nz/?p=9033#comment-360003 Thank you for your update. Remember that people are different – those who are wired like Victor cannot change their nature. They can choose their behaviour (which can change depending on circumstances, whims, emotions) which can seem as you say to indicate a change, softening, maturing or similar but their underlying nature remains. If there is psychiatric issues, they will remain. I believe this is so in Victor’s case.

]]>